Are you searching for baby food that meets your baby’s needs? The transition from milk to purees and solids can be tough for both baby and parents. But Yumi has a menu with great organic options for an easier transition.
Yumi is a one of a kind ready meal delivery service for babies and busy moms. It offers classic favorites and seasonal recipes with your unique choice of an assortment of handpicked ingredients. Each meal is nutrient dense, preservative free and made with certified organic ingredients.
These meals are designed to cater to your child’s age and readiness for varying textures depending on how old they are and range from smooth purees to finger bites. They are also well balanced to maximize on nutrient absorption through great pairings that help your little one adjust to varying tastes and textures.
The reason why every parent should try Yumi baby food is because it’s that wholesome service that ensures that your baby gets all the nutrients they need with shipments right at your doorstep.
Why You Should Try Yumi Baby Food?
Yumi is a unique online baby food subscription box that delivers fresh baby food weekly right to your doorstep. Their menus are based on what’s on season to ensure your meals are made from the best fresh produce. Yumi creatively includes all the nutrients your baby needs in a single serving.
What’s The Yumi Menu?
When you sign up to try Yumi baby food, they guide you on creating your baby’s meal plan. You first select the number of meals you want to order each day with a choice of one to three meals per day and then have a look at what’s on the menu. Yumi doesn’t assign a menu depending on your baby’s age, but they explain to you their different food stages and options. They offer 70 different flavors with the menu changing every week.
Yumi Blends and Purees
Yumi organizes their blends and purees into three main stages:
- Stage 1- Smooth Singles: These are purees made from single ingredients for 4+ months. Some flavors include; purple sweet potato, dragon fruit, pumpkin and spinach.
- Stage 2 – Smooth Soups and Pies: These are smooth purees made from multi-ingredients for 7+ months. Flavors in this category include; split pea soup, pumpkin pie and mulligatawny.
- Stage 3 – Chunky Puddings and Bowls: These are chunky purees made from multi-ingredients for 9+ months. Common flavors include; peaches and blackberry chia pudding, coconut amaranth pudding and kabocha buckwheat bowl.
Yumi Finger Foods
Yumi offers healthy and nutritious finger foods for tots and independent eaters.
- Stage 4: Bites and Puffs: These are nutrient-dense solid foods for 10+ months. Broccoli lentil bite, Cubano bites, cauliflower puffs, beet puffs and pizza bites are some of the options in this category.
What are your meal plan options as you try Yumi baby food?
You can tailor your baby’s meal plan by opting for either a single stage or mix.
- Starters Only: A single jar of each stage 1 puree.
- Variety Pack: An assortment of blends from stage 2 and stage 3.
- Finger Foods Only: Kids bites and puffs.
- Bites and Blends: Special combinations of bites and blends.
If you want to try Yumi baby food but aren’t sure about what best for your little one, Yumi has some great nutritionists you can consult.