Picture collages have been in trend for the longest time. However, what has gained popularity in the last few years is video collages. The reason behind the wide popularity of picture and video collages is simple; you get to showcase various aspects of your products, services, events, and even life without occupying much time and space. As per studies, to grab someone’s interest, all you get is a few seconds. Therefore, there is nothing better than picture and video collages to grab someone’s attention in 2022.
- Edit your images and videos: Before you begin the collage-making process, make sure that you edit the pictures and videos that you are supposed to incorporate, properly. Ensure that the pictures and videos are well-lit and not pixelated. Place the images and videos in an organized manner, and give the final collage its finishing touches. You can use an online video editor for editing and compiling purposes.
- Time the videos: Lengthy videos cannot be put in a collage. Therefore, one has to trim the videos and also decide which clip deserves the most amount of time. Timing videos properly will save your collage from looking haphazard.
- Placement matters: One of the most important aspects of making eye-catching collages is that you must know what to place where. Creating visually appealing content can be pretty tricky at times. Remove anything that makes your video collage look untidy.
- Add interesting elements: Instead of simply placing the essential media items in sequential order, add fun objects such as GIFs and animations. Even though creating animations might seem like an arduous task to a layman, one can easily create such seemingly difficult content by using online video editors.
Just because you are not an expert, doesn’t mean that you cannot create videos that are both eye-catching and professional at the same time. The easiest method to create such collages is by using an online video editor. You can utilize online video software to create multiple types of picture and video collages like:
- Text-to-video: Sometimes one might have a clear-cut idea about what they want in their head. However, they might not know how to convert their thoughts into a proper video. It is here that online video editors such as InVideo come into the picture. You can pen down all the elements that you would like your video to consist of, and InVideo will convert your script into a suitable template. As soon as the editor generates all the relevant images, you can club them to create a collage or video as per your liking.
- Existing templates: Even if you are not sure about the contents of your picture or video collage, you can still make professional photo and video collages by using the pre-made templates. These templates are extremely professional and will help you establish your foothold in this area. However, if you are not completely satisfied with the existing templates, you can easily alter them as per your liking.
- Blank templates: If you are someone who likes creating content from scratch, you can use the blank templates feature. This feature provides the most amount of flexibility. You can simply drag all the pictures and videos into the blank template to create a collage of your choice. You might as well use the tutorial available on the video editing software to understand the working behind blank templates.
Some people might have a misconception that an online video editor unnecessarily complicates the entire process of creating collages. However, video editors can be a great tool for creating both picture and video collages in 2022, and here is why:
- Simple-to-use: Contrary to popular opinion, online video editors such as InVideo are extremely easy to use. InVideo has an intuitive interface, which autocorrects the lighting, colors, timing of your clips, alignment, etc. of your collages. Moreover, it also has a tutorial, which guides the user through the entire collage-making process.
- Affordable: Another misconception that surrounds video editing software is that professional ones will cost you a lot of money. The good news is that it is a false narrative. Online video editors such as InVideo provide their customers the option to access all of its editing features for free. Yes, you heard it right. The only restriction that InVideo imposes on its users, if they opt for the free pack, is that a maximum of 60 videos can be exported per month (which in itself is a decent number). The rest of their packages are also pretty affordable.
- Versatility: You can use video editing software to create a picture/video collage for posting it on practically all your social media handles. The collage that you create can be posted as Instagram and Facebook advertisements and stories, YouTube advertisements and videos, posted on your Twitter timeline, Snapchat stories, and even on your LinkedIn News Feed.
- Time-saving: The InVideo app claims that an average InVideo user takes not more than ten minutes to create and compile videos.
- Extensive template library: If you are not a great fan of creating your templates, you can choose from a variety of templates that popular online video editors provide you with. Ready-made templates not only simplify the entire collage-making process but also save a lot of time.
- Improvement in content quality: You can improve upon the quality of your content and make it more marketable with the help of online video editors. Use these editors to make your photo and video collages look much more professional and fun.
It is safe to say that you can use quality video editing software to create fun, memorable, or even marketable picture and video collages in 2021!