Anastrozole, better known as Aromatase Inhibitors, is a non-steroidal inhibitor of aromatase. This compound has a unique functionality as it works by blocking estrogen synthesis. Besides, it is also found to be associated with an extremely low rate of serum enzyme elevations.
Please note that Anastrozole plays an immensely crucial role in chemical grounds as an antineoplastic agent. In fact, it is a potential member of the triazoles and nitrile and has a molecular weight of 293.4g/mol.
What are the Chemical Mechanisms of Anastrozole?
The research liquid Anastrozole is typically produced by subjecting mesitylene to the process of radical bromination in the laboratory. Here is a quick walk-through of the chemical mechanism of the compound:
- Anastrozole is first prepared by treating the produced chemical by substituting benzylic for cyanide in the condition of phase transfer.
- Next, the chemical undergoes the procedure of methylation along with sodium hydride and methyl iodide. It helps in creating an acidic compound that includes methyl groups and numerous hydrogen atoms.
- Furthermore, the benzoyl peroxide and bromine will eventually trigger a similar reaction to benzyl bromide. And this will automatically act as a base for the aromatase inhibitor.
Thus, the varying compositions of Anastrozole can be produced in the laboratory.
What are the Uses of Anastrozole?
Anastrozole has been found to be highly effective in treating breast cancer in animal test subjects. However, it delivers the best results when it is administered individually and not combined with estrogen-based compounds.
And apart from treating breast cancer, this chemical compound can also be used for several other purposes. For example, Anastrozole can be used for potentially balancing the testosterone levels in infertile males.
When the male test subjects have significantly higher levels of aromatase, a large amount of testosterone is converted. Thus, it goes on to form estrogen, thereby making the subjects extremely low on testosterone.
In fact, this compound has proven to be extremely effective for maintaining a potentially healthy sperm count. Besides, it can also be used to lower estrogen production and aid effortless muscle building.
What are the Effects of Anastrozole?
Several researches conducted on animal-based subjects have revealed that this chemical compound can bring forth certain potential side effects. Some of the most revealing side effects promoted by this chemical compound are:
- Unusual allergic reactions on the skin
- Bone thinning and calcium deficiency
- Extreme allergic reactions
- A significantly increased level of cholesterol in the blood
- Stringent liver issues, etc.
Studies Related to Anastrozole
The research liquid Anastrozole is broadly used for treating breast cancer. As per the research results, this chemical compound was used in mice for treating breast cancer cells. Furthermore, it was combined with two other compounds to determine the subjects’ behavior of cancer cell death.
When you search for anastrozole across the internet, you will find loads of purchasing options. However, to ensure the best integrity for your research, you must purchase it from a reputable company like Loti Labs.
They will also make sure that you receive the compounds exactly for what you are paying. Besides, they make the best use of third-party testing before they deliver your products.